Journalistic Content Writer for B2B Tech Company
Simplify-ERP® has abundant technical expertise in building digital-transformation solutions with the Odoo software application framework. We are one of the best Odoo teams in Europe.
We provide technology, resources, services, and product solutions to help our clients in Western Europe realise digital transformation projects. We implement about 10 projects at any given point in time.
We are hiring a Journalist to write about our customers, our products and services and our projects, in long form.
If you're familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we'd like to meet you. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature, you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive with an excellent English communication skills, and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Publish two article of ±1500 words per week about our products, services, customers and projects.
- Craft text that are original and well- researched
- Conduct interviews in the Odoo ecosystem
- Convert information into content
- Coordinate with marketing, design and development teams
- Journalistic writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- BSc/graduate year in Journalism or related field
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Nice to have
- Blogging experience
- Technology and business affine
- Keyword optimisation and SEO skills
What's great about the job?
You will be able to apply your writing skills to a technology ecosystem, where software is deployed to achieve heightened business performance.
You will have an opportunity to be the "voice" of Simplify-ERP™ in digital media, helping to strengthen our brand and market reputation.
Be a part of an enthusiastic young team that's always on the overdrive to transform the business performance of our customers with software solutions.
You will be a part of a well structured organisation that enables you to excel in your professional development.
What We Offer
Paid three-month trial program, and opportunity to join us full-time after that.
Help and support from experienced team members
Our “Career Starter” Program can be used as a university prerequisite internship requirement.
Minimum of 3 months involvement.
Mentorship from experienced team
Work on project for the worldwide market.
Work from the comfort of your own home.